[STDS-802-11-TGBD] Agenda for TGbd TCs during IEEE 802.11 plenary week is updated

Hello, all,

The tentative agenda for TGbd TCs during the IEEE 802.11 Nov plenary week is updated as enclosed in 11-20/1561r4.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1561-04-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-oct-2020.pptx

Please note that the title of the agenda document is for Oct 2020 but it contains the agenda for TGbd TCs till the end of IEEE 802.11 Nov plenary week.

Our goal for the IEEE 802.11 plenary week includes approving secretary appointment, discussing future TC plan and any submission. There's only one submission in the presenting list now regarding the 11bd arch discussion (11-20/1166r3). If you have any submission for discussing, please let me know the DCN of your submissions 24 hours before the intended TC. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Bo