From: ** STDS-802-11-TGbd -- Enhancements for Next Generation V2X.Task Group ** <STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bo Sun
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 1:17 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Next TGbd TC will be on Jan 22nd

Hello, all,

TGbd's next TC will be on Jan 22nd. A preliminary agenda is included in 11-20/1923r8.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1923-08-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-jan-2021.pptx

Note, there's only one submission in our submission list which has not been completely discussed. If you have any submission or topic ready for presenting/discussion in future TCs, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Bo