原始邮件
发件人:motozuka.hiroyuki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
收件人:孙波10013985;STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
日 期 :2021年01月25日 17:45
主 题 :RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd TC on Jan 26 will start from 10:00am ET

Hi Bo, and all,

Could I request straw poll on CR submission 11-21/0044r2, with the review on changes from r1?

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0044-02-00bd-lb251-cids-related-to-dmg-sta-with-ocb-operation.docx

Proposed resolution/text changes to CIDs 1444, 1445, 1025 are updated in r2, based on received comments and offline discussion. Thank you very much for the comments during the presentation and offline comment after that!

Best regards,

Hiroyuki