[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd's teleconference plan for Feb 2021

Hello, all,

Please note that there're only 4 TGbd TCs arranged in Feb 2021 as below.

- Feb 2nd, 9:00am to 11:00am, ET; webex

Feb 5th, 9:00am to 11:00am, ET; webex

- Feb 9th, 9:00am to 11:00am, ET; webex

- Feb 23rd, 9:00am to 11:00am, ET; webex

Our next TC will be on Feb 2nd and a preliminary agenda for the coming TC is included in 11-21/0177r0.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0177-00-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-feb-2021.pptx

Please note that our goal for the IEEE 802.11 Mar plenary week is to resolve all comments for LB251. So please the assignees make sure your solutions for assigned comments could be discussed in one of our TCs before or during the IEEE 802.11 Mar plenary week. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Bo