原始邮件
发件人:孙波10013985
收件人:STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
日 期 :2021年02月03日 00:08
主 题 :[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd TC on Feb 5th

Hello, all,

The next TGbd TC will be on Feb 5th. Since there's only one submission in current submission list, I may annouce cancellation of the TC on Feb 5th if there's no new submission received 24 hours before the TC.

Please let me know if you have any submission to present in future TCs.

Best Regards,

Bo