[STDS-802-11-TGBD] Next TGbd TC will be on Apr 20

Hello, all,

Next TGbd TC will be on Apr 20. A tentative agenda is included in 11-21/0595r1 for next TC.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0595-01-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-apr-2021.pptx

As briefed by our tech editor (11-20/1887r6), there're still 100+ comments left. Our goal is to complete resolution to all LB251 commens in May interim week so that we can move forward to D2.0 and LB recirculation. To achieve that goal, please assignees that still have unsolved comments prepare the resolution and kindly let me know your plan for the remaining CIDs.

Thanks to all assignees for your great contributions to this group!

Best Regards,

Bo