[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd TC on Jun 1 is cancelled and next TC will be on Jun 8

Hello, all,

Due to lack of presenting CR, the TGbd TC on Jun 1 is cancelled. Our next TC will be on Jun 8. A tentative agenda for TC on Jun 8 is enclosed in 11-21/0904r0.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0904-00-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-jun-2021.pptx

Please note, we plan to run a TGbd motion to approve comment resolutions to all comments received form LB251, and another motion to approve TGbd editor to generate D2.0 and to ran a WG motion during Jul plenary week for a 15 day WG recirculation LB. The motions are included in 11021/0904r0 for your reference.

Best Regards,

Bo