[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd TC on Aug 24 and Tech Editor confirmation motion on Aug 31

Hello, all,

Kindly be reminded that the next TGbd TC will be on Aug 24. The major work for next TC will still be comment resolutions. A tentative agenda is included in 11-21/1303r2.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1303-02-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-aug-2021.pptx

And with Yujin's volunteering as the successor of the TGbd Tech Editor, we will run a confirmation motion on TGbd TC on Aug 31, following the 10-day motion policy. The planned confirmation motion is included in 11-21/1303r2 as well as part of the agenda for Aug 31.

If any member has prepared CRs ready for presenting in one of the future TGbd TCs, please let me know the DCN of CRs and preferred TC slots. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Bo