[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd CRC has approved all CRs for SA recirculation ballot for 11bd D5.0

Hello, all,

In this week's TGbd TC for CRC discussion, we approved all CRs for SA recirculation ballot for 11bd D5.0. We also approved the generation of D6.0 and a 15-day SA recirculation ballot for D6.0. The new SA recirculaton ballot will start once 11bd D6.0 is available soon.

The updated TGbd TC agenda document is uploaded to mentor server as 11-22/1191r2.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1191-02-00bd-tgbd-tc-agenda-for-jul-aug-2022.pptx

Best Regards,

Bo