[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd TC on Sep 6 is cancelled and SA re-circ ballot comments to be assigned in email reflector

Hello, all,

The 2nd round SA re-circulation ballot for 11bd D6.0 has closed and the result has been announced by the WG chair in 802.11 reflector.

image.png

We received totally 4 comments from the SA re-circulation ballot as in following link.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1433-00-00bd-tgbd-sa3-comments.xlsx

All comments will be assigned by tech editor in email reflector. Therefore our TC on Sep 6 is cancelled. We will discuss the comment resolution in email reflector or TGbd sessions during Sep interim week.

Best Regards,

Bo