Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd new teleconference on Oct 18

Hi Bo and all,

As for the comment sheet of SA4, the corresponding documents have been uploaded as below.
r0: initial version
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1684-00-00bd-tgbd-sa4-comments.xlsx
r1: all the comments resolved and motion-passed.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1684-01-00bd-tgbd-sa4-comments.xlsx

If you have any comments, please let me know.

Regards,
Yujin