[STDS-802-11-TGBD] Cancellation of TGbd TC on Dec 9

Hello, all,

As the WG chair announced, in the past SASB meeting, the SASB has approved P802.11bd D8.0 to be sent for publication. With that, our planned TGbd TC on Dec 9 is cancelled.

It's my pleasure to work together with all the group members in past years and successfully reach this important milestone. The TGbd leadership will handle the last business of this project and we will celebrate at an appropriate time later. :)

Best Regards,

Bo