Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Initial version/template of spec framework (19/1262r0) is posted

Thanks Edward for preparing the SFD document.

And thanks to members for providing feedback in advance.

I allocated 15 mins of time for the SFD during AM1 session. I added a note that the time of presentation is subject to editor's presence in the session so please let us know when in the room.

Regards,

Alfred