[STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconference [07/01/2019]: Teleconference Plan and Agenda Posted

Hello all,

We have the first conference call of the series scheduled for Thursday (August 1st) between 19:30 - 22:00 ET.

As discussed during the last session of the F2F meeting we will dedicate the conference calls to go over the contributions that could not be covered at the F2F.

In order to facilitate the task i have included the list of the submissions (ordered per topic, in a round-robin fashion) in the teleconference agenda posted below:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1376-00-00be-2019-aug-sept-tgbe-teleconference-agendas.docx

Please take a look at the contributions' list and let me know if anything is missing or needs modification.

Each teleconference will be 2 hrs and 30 mins long. As such the expectation is that we will cover 7 contributions (25 mins each) for every conference call.

I am providing the first 7 contributions below, which are the ones expected to be presented during the first teleconference. If your contribution appears in the table and you will not be able to present please let me know in advance so that I can arrange the list to accommodate the change (i.e. move your contribution to the next scheduled conference call, and upgrade a contribution from the backup contribution list to the scheduled contribution list).

SCHEDULED CONTRIBUTION LIST:

DCN

Title

Author

Status

Topic

762

Latency analysis for EHT

Suhwook Kim

Pending

Low-Lat

1118

Enhancements for Time-Critical Data TX

Thomas Handte

Pending

Low-Lat

1175

Cons. of new queue mechanisms 4 real-time apps

Kate Meng Xing

Pending

Low-Lat

1207

Views on Latency and Jitter Features in TGbe

Akira Kishida

Pending

Low-Lat

806

Enabling persistent allocation for EHT

Lei Huang

Pending

MAC

1117

Direct Link MU transmissions

Stephane Baron

Pending

MAC

1242

Wider Bandwidth Channel Access in EHT

Woojin Ahn

Pending

MAC

BACKUP CONTRIBUTION LIST:

1089

Joint TXs, Backhaul and Gain State Issues

Sameer Vermani

Pending

Multi-AP

1092

Evaluation of the Joint Transmission

Xiaogang Chen

Pending

Multi-AP

1094

Joint BF simulations

Sudhir Srinivasa

Pending

Multi-AP

1096

Multi-AP feature discussion

Yonggang Fang

Pending

Multi-AP

1097

Sounding procedure in AP collaboration

Ross Jian Yu

Pending

Multi-AP

1102

A unified TX procedure for multi-AP coordination

Jason Y. Guo

Pending

Multi-AP

1129

Consideration on multi-AP coordination

Nan Li

Pending

Multi-AP

1134

Consideration of Multi-AP Sounding

Kosuke Aio

Pending

Multi-AP

1143

Efficient Operation for Multi-AP Coordination

Sungjin Park

Pending

Multi-AP

1212

Performance of Coordinated Null Steering in 11be

David L. Perez

Pending

Multi-AP

Teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below. Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html