Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe F2F meeting [September 2019]: Deferred SPs

Hi Alfred,

Could you please help add the following documents to the SP agenda?

11-19/0823r1

Multi-Link Aggregation

Abhishek Patil (Qualcomm)

Multi-Link

1 SP

11-19/1082r1

Multi-link Operation: Dynamic TID Transfer

Abhishek Patil (Qualcomm)

Multi-Link

1 SP

Regards,