From: Alfred Asterjadhi [mailto:asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 2:43 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe F2F meeting [September 2019]: Call For Submissions

Hello all,

[ERRATA CORRIGE: Fixed the link to point to the September meeting agenda]

This is a call for submissions for the upcoming September F2F meeting.

Please let me know if you have any items to be added to the agenda following the format below:

- DCN-Presentation Title (Author, Affiliation), Topic

Also please ensure that the presentation is uploaded by Sunday evening (Vietnam time) as I will include the links to the presentations in the Submission's list.

The latest revision of the September F2F agenda can be found below:

Best Regards,

Alfred Asterjadhi

This is a call for submissions for the upcoming September F2F meeting.

Please let me know if you have any items to be added to the agenda following the format below:

- DCN-Presentation Title (Author, Affiliation), Topic

Also please ensure that the presentation is uploaded by Sunday evening (Vietnam time) as I will include the links to the presentations in the Submission's list.

The latest revision of the July F2F agenda can be found below:

Best Regards,

Alfred Asterjadhi