From: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 8:02 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe-September 2019 updated draft agenda posted - WITH FIXED LINK

Dear All,

I have uploaded a revised draft of the TGbe agenda that includes all the submission requests I have received so far. Please take a look at the slides that contain the submissions list and let me know if you see anything missing.

The draft agenda can be found here (rev 2):
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1397-02-00be-tgbe-september-2019-meeting-agenda.pptx

As mentioned before one of the items for discussion will be the ad-hoc(s) creation, which is planned as follows:

Image removed by sender.

1) During Monday PM 1 session:

· Discuss the number of ad-hoc groups and how many chair(s) for each ad-hoc.

· Once the number of ad-hocs and # of chairs is determined we will have a call for candidates for ad-hoc chair(s).

2) During Thursday PM 2 session

· Have a final call for ad-hoc chairs(s).

· Elections of ad-hoc chair(s) (if needed).

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best Regards,

Alfred