Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGBE - Call for Motions

Hello Alfred,
Please add the following motion into the agenda.

Thanks,
Yongho

- 11-19/979r2, Multi-link Operation Follow-up (Yongho Seok, MediaTek)

- Motion text:
Move to add to the specification framework document:
Define a TID-to-link mapping mechanism among the enabled links of a multi-link logical entity.
Note: For each TID, TID-to-link mapping can be 1-to-1 or 1-to-many.
DCN: 11-19/979r2 SP Result: 56/ 9/ 55

- Moved by: Yongho Seok

2019년 9월 18일 (수) 오전 2:16, Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:
Hello all,

Please let me know if you plan to run any motions on SPs that passed the 75% threshold so that we can allocate some time during the Thursday PM2 session.

In order to simplify the process please follow these steps:
- Include the motion text in a revised version of the corresponding submission
- Send me a copy of the motion text so that i can include it in the agenda slides. The request to be accompanied with the following information:
- DCN and Rev - Title of the presentation (Author, Affiliation)
- Motion text:
- Moved by:

Let me know if  you have any questions and/or clarifications.

Best Regards,

Alfred