Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGBE - Call for Motions

Hi Alfred

Please include the following motion in the agenda

19/1144r4, Channel Access for Multi-link Operation (Insun Jang, LG Electronics)

Move to add the followings to the 11be SFD:

Define the following multi-link operation
    - Frames are transmitted independently over multiple links by STAs belonging to a multi-link capable device regardless of downlink or uplink

Moved by: Insun Jang

Thanks

Best Regards

Insun