[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 4 of specification framework document (19/1262r4) posted

Hi Abhi,

Thanks and I am sorry for unintentionally missing the roll-in of your approved text to the SFD.   It is now incorporated into Section 6 of the document.

Hi all,

Revision 4 of the SFD is posted at:

which incorporates all of the 5 approved motions (motions #1, 6, 9, 10, 11) from the September 2019 interim.

Regards,
Edward