Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Question on 11-19/1573

Thanks Dandan for your prompt response,

In my opinion, if a client is selecting APs dynamically, then it shall calculate all CSI for all participating APs then feedback selectively.

This will be quite burden for the client device.

I agree short term SINR can be changed over time even if long term SNR (geometric SNR/RSSI) is not.

However, I am not so sure how much will be the system throughput benefit.

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee