Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for Motions

Hi Alfred,

Please help to add the following two motions to the agenda. Both SPs passed the 75% threshold in the MAC adhoc.

Motion 1

19/1512r6 - Multi-link acknowledgment (Rojan Chitrakar, Panasonic)

§  Move to add the following text into IEEE 802.11be SFD:

    • A single block ack agreement is negotiated between two Multi-link devices (MLDs) for a TID that may be transmitted over one or more links.
    • Note: The format of the setup frames is TBD.

Moved by: Rojan Chitrakar

SP result: 27Y/1N/11A

Motion 2

19/1512r6 - Multi-link acknowledgment (Rojan Chitrakar, Panasonic)

§  Move to add the following text into IEEE 802.11be SFD:

    • Sequence numbers are assigned from a common sequence number space shared across multiple links of a Multi-link device (MLD), for a TID that may be transmitted to a peer Multi-link device over one or more links.

Moved by: Rojan Chitrakar

SP result: 29Y/1N/15A

Regards,

Rojan