Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for Motions

Hi Alfred,

I changed the motion text based on the additional SP in this evening session.

Please add the following updated motion text instead of previous motion text which is already requested

DCN and title are 1486r7. Further discussion for 11be preamble( Dongguk Lim, LG Electronics).

      Move to add the following to the spec-framework document

      PHY version identifier field shall be one of the version independent fields in the U-SIG

      Purpose is to simplify auto-detection for future 802.11 generations, i.e, value of this field is used to identify the exact PHY version starting with 802.11be

      Exact location of this field is TBD.

      Moved by Dongguk Lim

Best regards,

Dongguk