From: Dongguk Lim [mailto:dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 3:34 AM
To: 'Alfred Asterjadhi' <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>; 'STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: hg.cho@xxxxxxx; js.choi@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call for Motions

Hi Alfred,

we created a grand harmonization for length field of L-SIG.

so, i would like to run the added another motion in 1486r8, Further discussion for 11be preamble (Dongguk Lim, LG Electronics)

Please kindly add the following motion to the agenda:

      Move to add the following to the spec-framework document

      The LENGTH field value in L-SIG set to mod3 = 0.

       Moved by Dongguk Lim

Best regards,

Dongguk