Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe F2F meeting [January 2020]: Call For Submissions

Alfred,

Please add to the agenda:

-11-20-0081-00-00be-MLO-Sync-TX (Matthew Fischer, Broadcom) Synchronous Transmission Mode for Multi-Link
-11-20-0082-00-00be-Synchronous-Transmitter-Medium-State-Information (Matthew Fischer, Broadcom) Synchronous Transmission Mode for Multi-Link

Matthew Fischer
Nice Guy
Broadcom Inc.
+1 408 543 3370 office