From: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2020 1:32 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe F2F meeting [January 2020]: Call For Submissions

Hello all,

This is a call for submissions for the upcoming January F2F meeting.

Please let me know if you have any items to be added to the agenda by sending me an e-mail with a request using the format below:

- DCN-Presentation Title (Author, Affiliation), Topic

Also please ensure that the presentation is uploaded by Sunday 5:00pm (PST) as I will include the links to the presentations in the Submission's list.

The latest revision of the January F2F agenda can be found below:

PS - There is no need to send an additional request for contributions that are already present in the conf call queue as they will be imported by default to the Back-Logged Submission's List.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--

Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD