[STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe F2F meeting [January 2020]: Updated Agenda

Hello all,

I hope you all had (having) a pleasant travel.

Please find below the link to the updated agenda for the F2F meeting, which includes all requests i have received so far.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-2128-01-00be-tgbe-january-2020-meeting-agenda.pptx

Please let me know if (response to me only is sufficient):
- your contribution is present and listed correctly (session, topic, etc)
- the contribution is posted (if not yet done so)
- any other questions and/or comments you may have.

See you all tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--