Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call For Motions

Hi Alfred,

I had 6 motions in 1907r2:

Motion #1:

       Move to add the following into 11be SFD:

       Small-size RUs can only be combine with small-size RUs and large-size RUs can only be combine with large-size Rus.

       RUs with equal to or more than 242 tones are defined as large-size RUs

       RUs  with less than 242 tones are defined as small-size RUs

Motion #2:

       Move to add the following into 11be SFD:

       Combination of small-size RUs shall not cross 20MHz channel boundary.

Motion #3:

       Move to add the followings into 11be SFD:

       Only allowed small-RU combinations are RU126+RU26 and RU52+RU26.

Motion #4:

       Move to add the followings into 11be SFD:

       For 20 and 40 MHz PPDU, within 20MHz boundary, any contiguous RU26 and RU106 can be combined.

Motion #5:

       Move to add the followings into 11be SFD:

       For 20 and 40 MHz PPDU, the blue colored combination of RU52 and RU26 are allowed.

image.png

Motion #6:

       Move to add the followings into 11be SFD:

       For 80MHz PPDU, the blue colored combination of RU52 and RU26 are allowed.

image.png

Thanks,
Jianhan