Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call For Motions

Hi Alfred,

I have three motions as follows

22r1 Consideration on 240/160+80 MHz and Preamble Puncturing (Eunsung Park, LGE)

Motion #1

      Move to add the following text to the TGbe SFD

      For the PPDU transmitted to MU, the User field having TBD bits is contained in the user specific field of EHT-SIG

      The User field indicates user information assigned to each RU similar to that used in HE MU PPDU

      Detailed descriptions are TBD

      Move: Eunsung Park

23r2 Multiple RU Aggregation (Eunsung Park, LGE)

Motion #1

      Move to add the following text to the TGbe SFD

      For the OFDMA transmission in contiguous 240MHz, for one STA large size RU aggregation is allowed only within 160MHz which is composed of two adjacent 80MHz channels

      For the OFDMA transmission in non-contiguous 160+80MHz, for one STA large size RU aggregation is allowed only within contiguous 160MHz or the other 80MHz, respectively

      2x996+484 is TBD

      Move: Eunsung Park

Motion #2

      Move to add the following text to the TGbe SFD

      For the OFDMA transmission in 320/160+160 MHz, for one STA large size RU aggregation is allowed only within primary 160 or secondary 160, respectively

      Note that primary 160 is composed of primary 80 and secondary 80 and secondary 160 is 160MHz channel other than primary 160 in 320/160+160 MHz

      Exception: 3x996 is supported

      3x996+484 is TBD

      Move: Eunsung Park

Best regards,