Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Conf Calls [March-May 2020]: Call For Submissions

Hi Alfred,

As we quickly mentioned today, a classification of backlogged/new submissions  need some fine tuning/merging.

I believe anything marked as ML-Sync Tx/Rx, MLO Constrained ops, ML-Sync Ops belong to the same category like  MLO Constrained operations

Probably the same applies to ML-Link Mgmt and ML-Mgmt, they can be easily united into ML-Mgmt

Having these categories united improve natural order of submissions in each category.

Thanks, Dmitry