Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconference [04/13/2020]: Agenda Posted

Alfred,

For ML Constrained OPS straw polls:

6 SPs:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0081-02-00be-mlo-synch-transmission.pptx

7 SPs:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0082-01-00be-synchronous-transmitter-medium-state-information.pptx

Matthew Fischer
Nice Guy
Broadcom Inc.
+1 408 543 3370 office

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 1:13 PM Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

As discussed during the last MAC conference call it would be good to have a list of the DCNs that have straw polls on the ML-Constrained Ops topic so that the MAC ad-hoc chair can organize the time more efficiently.

When sending the request, please make sure to indicate the document number, the number of SPs, and ensure that the revision of that document, which includes the straw poll text, is uploaded to the server.
PS: The default order of the SPs will be the same as the order of the presentations during the conf calls.

Best Regards,

Alfred