[STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe MAC: Increasing MAC queue processing speed

Hello all,

This is a reminder for the items we discussed during the Friday MAC conf call to help increasing the MAC queue processing speed:
  1.  Members are encouraged to review the presentations in advance to understand concept and ask clarification questions. Authors are encouraged to additionally check SPs so that they can be merged or run as multiple options.
  2. Each presentation to have 15-20 mins (ask feedback from members) allocated to it during conf call.
    • If the presentation has SPs that are unrelated to others we can quickly run them. Questions will be limited on the SPs if time is running out and nearing the 30 mins threshold.
    • If the presentation has SPs that are related to others then we can try to merge them and run all together (merged or with options) and limit discussions on the SPs (5-10 mins).
Let me know if you have any additional questions and/or suggestions.

Regards

Alfred