[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] SP#4 of doc 358

Hello Abhi,

Follow my question (I do not get a clear answer). Regarding the follows

The MLA element in the core frame carries the MLO information for the AP corresponding to the TxBSSID. While the MLA element contained in the nonTxBSSID profile carries MLO information for the AP corresponding to that nonTxBSSID.

If an AP in the same AP MLD as the reporting AP  is non-TX BSSID, could we put it into the MLD element in the core frame based on the above first sentence?  Is that possible that the AP advertised by the MLA element contained in the nonTxBSSID profile carries MLO information is TXBSSID?

By the way, even in the limitation case, multiple BSSID set is also per link specific to the clients. It does not change the required SSID type and #, the BSSID # on each link. It just moves their positions on the same link related to the MLD

Best wishes

Ming Gan