Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] SPs discussion regarding RU allocation

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the updated SP text.

Regarding SP1, I like your new proposed text. I actually would not like to add what Wook Bong is proposing below as there might be a possibility for some or all of the MU-MIMO modes to be signaled through a compressed mode. Hence, I think the “number of users allocated to each RU” maybe signaled in a different way for the MU-MIMO modes (including packets where MU-MIMO is being done on part of the PPDU BW).

Regarding SP2, I agree with Wook Bong that it maybe premature to discuss the table right now. I would prefer to defer that discussion and focus on higher level concepts for now.

Thanks,

Sameer