[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on SP2 in doc 11-20/408r4: the prioritized edca access

Hi, all:

First, thanks all for the support on SP1 in the document.
As we didn't get much time to go over Q/A for SP2 and the proposed mechanism of providing a prioritized edca access over time-slotted channel, I want to use this thread to do offline discussion and Q/As.

The main motivation of this proposed channel access is:
1) to support as many as possible latency sensitive applications in single BSS. Some level of network scheduling/coordination is necessary. Weighing some existing mechanisms, we see the inadequacy or challenge to be feasible/practical (see some slides in appendix).
2) we also want to find a scalable way that can extend to multi-BSS case.
3) being able to handle tethered device case as it's a common network topology for wearable devices that requires offloading full or partial computation to a nearby device e.g. laptop/phone.

Please share your comments/questions/suggestion and I'm happy to discuss and follow up.

Thanks.
Chunyu