[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Questions on doc 391r0

Hi Laurent,

In your slide 3, you mentioned that “Non-AP MLD with 3 links (2.4/5/6GHz), but with single radio functionality (only one STA of the non-AP MLD can be awake at a time)”.

Could you explain why you use awake, rather than enable? In my understanding, the relationship between disable, enable, active mode, ps mode, doze, awake is shown as the below figure. I think it is better to say that only one STA of the non-AP MLD can be enable at a time.

BR

Guogang Huang