Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [Question on SP28 of 606r2, run by Wook Bong]答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Candidate SFD text contributions for inclusion to TGbe SFD: Call for Review

Hi Ross,

I believe 11be should allow broadcast frame in 11be PPDU format.

Since I am not MAC expert, I would let MAC people speaking or we can discuss during joint meeting.

In my opinion, it would be better if we can have same puncturing information regardless of PPDU type.

But I will wait your further thought.

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee