[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 20-462r0

Hello Po-kai

Thank you for presenting DCN 20-462.In my mind, controlling bitmap size at the originator will impact the partial state BA. I just confirm that all the values in the recipient’s record of status between WinStarto and WinEndo shall be included in the bitmap  of Block Ack. So the proposal conflicts with the spec. Regarding partial state, if the info of the scoreboard can not be sent to the originator at one time because of the solicited bitmap size . Later it will be erased by another active block ack session such that the receiver status is lost.

Moreover, controlling the bitmap size of Block Ack will lead to more processing time to generate BA. That is to say, it burdens the recipient. So I suggest we should follow baseline to reduce the overhead if we really want it.

Best wishes,

Ming Gan