Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Reassociation

Hi Young-Hoon,
In the SP2, can we also include the scenario to send a Reassociation Request frame to a new AP as the following?

When a non-AP MLD that has multi-link setup with current AP MLD sends a Reassociation Request frame to either a new AP or a new AP MLD, AP MLD MAC address of the current AP MLD is used in Current AP Address field of the frame.

Thanks,
Yongho

2020년 6월 5일 (금) 오전 11:19, Sharan Naribole <n.sharan@xxxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:

Hi Young Hoon,

Thanks for providing scenario details and methodology! You raise valid points.

Similar to STR capability update possible after ML setup, perhaps STA can inform AP MLD of updated capabilities and avoid resetup with current AP MLD.

Thanks,

Sharan