From: Ganming (Ming) <ming.gan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2020 5:54 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] SP

Hello Po-kai

I have a clarification question. Is transmit buffer control implementation specific? Similar question for Scoreboard context control and Receive reordering buffer control. Based on the existing the Spec, I thought they need to be specified. However, I got confused when you made an argument in a TGbe Call. Maybe my question is related to the following SP. I agreed the following SP because I thought this was not implementation specific. What do you think about it?

For each block ack agreement between two MLDs, there exists one transmit buffer control to submit MPDUs for transmission across links.

Best wishes,

Ming Gan