Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconference [06/11/2020]: Agenda Posted

Hello Jianhan,

As per WG chairs instructions draft motions have to be announced at least 10 days in advance new technical motions. So we have to wait for the next round for this conversion. Citing from WG chairs e-mail below:

“Announcement of Rules Change:

To enable the timely and efficient progress of work during the exceptional circumstance of cancelled plenary and interim sessions: Effective immediately,

The following process change is in effect for the duration of time until WG11 is able to hold face-to-face meetings:

(a)     “Task Group (TG), Study Group (SG) and Standing Committee (SC) motions may be held during teleconference meetings.

(b)     TG/SG/SC teleconference meetings that will consider motions shall be approved by the WG Chair, and if approved, meetings and draft motions announced to the TG and WG11 reflectors 10 days prior to the meeting.

(c)     If a motion is not approved by unanimous consent, it shall be taken as a roll call [recorded] vote.

This change is NOT applicable to a TG operating under the accelerated process or as an IEEE-SA Ballot Comment Resolution Committee.

Implementation:

As a default, TG/SG/SC teleconferences during which motions are held will be scheduled at or near 9am Eastern (6AM Pacific, 2PM London, 9PM Beijing, 6:30PM Delhi). The goal being that teleconferences in which motions are held are not 11pm-6am for the majority of members.”

Let me know if you have any further questions and clarifications.

Regards,

Alfred