[STDS-802-11-TGBE] SP on doc 392 - Max Idle Period

Hi,

Let me know if there are further questions on the following SP. Again, the SP does not touch about signaling and there are multiple options that were discussed in the call and that we’ll address later.

  • Do you agree to add to the 11be SFD:
    • The MLD Max Idle Period of an AP MLD applies at the MLD level and not at the STA level
    • The MLD Max Idle Period of an AP MLD indicates, for a non-AP MLD, the time period during which a non-AP MLD can be inactive (i.e. refrain from transmitting frames to the AP MLD on any of the setup links) without the Multi-link setup to be teared down
      • A non-AP MLD is considered inactive if none of the APs of the AP MLD have received a Data frame, PS-Poll frame, or Management frame (protected or unprotected) of a frame exchange sequence initiated by a STA from the non-AP MLD for a time period greater than or equal to the time specified by the MLD Max Idle Period of the AP MLD
      • If the non-AP MLD is inactive for a duration greater than the MLD Max Idle Period, then the AP MLD may tear down the multi-link setup for that non-AP MLD

Thanks.

Best regards,

Laurent