From: Ganming (Ming) [mailto:ming.gan@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 2:12 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on TDM Multilink operation as specified in 0659r1

Hello Sindu,

Please refer to my response to Minyoung’s email. Meanwhile I want to point out some of your analysis is not correct, please see my response inline.

Moreover, please check it with your implementation guys, is this really needed compared with basic single radio and non-STR MLD?

Sindhu>>

·       Our TDM ML proposal has been reviewed by our product team. We have jointly evaluated the proposal and concluded that it is able to provide significant complexity reduction compared to a conventional non-STR MLD but with similar performance in all typical scenarios.

·       We have jointly evaluated the proposal with AP vendors as well and concluded that it does not lead to any additional complexity at the AP than what is needed to support a conventional non-STR non-AP.

Best wishes,

Ming Gan