Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11-20-0747-00-00be-rts-cts-in-11be

Hi Yunbo,

Good catch!
How could I forget this ... probably getting old :-)
So I guess only one byte can be added, unless people really hate odd number of bytes in the MAC payload.
It should still be possible to encode the allowed puncture modes in one byte.
Indicating BW in scrambler sequence should help also.

Thanks,
Yong