Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Call For Volunteers

Hi Alfred,

I would like to volunteer for POC of the following topics:

-       PHY: EHT preamble EHT-STF

I would like to volunteer for TTT of the following topics:

-       PHY: Channelization and tone plan Wideband and noncontiguous spectrum utilization

-       PHY: Resource unit Multiple RU

-       PHY: EHT preamble L-STF, L-LTF, L-SIG and RL-SIG

Best regards,

Eunsung