发件人: Cariou, Laurent [mailto:laurent.cariou@xxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 202078 5:48
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] SPs in DCN 0503/r2

Hi Ming, Young Hoon,

I think the wording from Young Hoon is right and better and I think that’s what we converged on in the call last time this was discussed.

For your SP1 Ming, I would have the same comment as on the call: a field is not necessarily needed to identify the reported AP, as it will be included in a part of the RNR for instance which is dedicated to a reported AP.

Thanks

Laurent