Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Conf Calls [July-Sept 2020]: Call For Submissions

Hello Alfred,

Could you please add following contribution to the agenda?

20/1060r0 Discussion on Multi-link with Multiple AP MLDs (Yoshihisa Kondo, ATR), ML-General

Best regards,
Yoshihisa Kondo

--
Yoshihisa Kondo

ATR
Adaptive Communications Research Laboratories