[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Straw poll on "0427 synchronous multi-link operation"

Hi Young Hoon,

Thanks again for waiting. I uploaded my presentation in the server, please have a look and let me know your comments. After technical discussion we can further think about whether need to merge or modify our SPs.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1062-00-00be-error-recovery-for-non-str-mld.pptx

After review your SP again, I have one comments: Whether below text in yellow is not needed in your SP, or can extend to PHY-RXSTART.indication of response frame is received in another link. Because when response is failed on another link, AP MLD should also allowed to continue its transmission on the this link. And AP may follows the same procedure whether response on another link is failed or successful. (When PPDUs are failed in both link, the procedure can covered by PIFS recovery rules in current spec. my comment doesn’t cover this case)

    Do you support the following transmission sequence for the constrained multi-link operation:

  When an AP MLD obtains TXOPs on multiple links and transmits frames to a non STR non-AP MLD soliciting immediate response on the multiple links, and intends to align the ending time of DL PPDUs during the obtained TXOPs:

    If the AP MLD does not receive an immediate response successfully on a link that is not a first frame exchange within the obtained TXOP of the link, and if the AP MLD receives an immediate response on at least one another link, the AP MLD can continue its transmission on the link within the obtained TXOP TBD (e.g., SIFS or PIFS) time after the failed reception of the immediate response if the channel is idle.

    CCA mechanism on the link is TBD.

Regards,

Yunbo

Sure, let me know whenever you are ready.

Best,

Young Hoon

答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Straw poll on "0427 synchronous multi-link operation"

Hi Young Hoon,

Thanks a lot to defer the SP to have a further discussion. I have several cases that want to discuss with you and all other people. It is a little difficult to discuss only through text in e-mail, could you give me a couple of days to prepare a presentation, and then we further discuss base on that? It may would be more efficient to discuss with figures and clear motivations.

Regards,

Yunbo