Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXT] Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Call For Volunteers

Hi Alfred,

Would you please add me as TTT for below topics?

MAC-  MLO-Multi-link block ack: sharing and extension of SN space

MAC - MLO-Retransmissions

Regards,

Jason Yuchen Guo