Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [EXT] RE: PDT-PHY-EHT preamble-EHT-SIG

Hi Ross,

Thank you for coordinating the EHT-SIG spec drafting.

I can take 34.3.10.7.1 General.

If more TTTs are allowed for one subsection, I would also like to volunteer for

34.3.10.7.3 Common field

34.3.10.7.5 Encoding and Modulation

Thank you,

Rui